Baptisms: x 110 Marriage: x 101 Home Bound Ministry: x 110 RCIA: x 101 or x 110 Mass Intentions: x 109 CCD: x 112
Rev. Stephen A. Kresak, Administrator
Rev. Robert J. Ahlin, Sr. Parochial Vicar
Rev. Levi D. Hartle, Parochial Vicar Deacon Dan, Pastoral Associate Ms. Cheryl DePretis, Administrative Assistant Ms. Cindy Depretis, Bulletin Editor & Mass Intentions Ms. Elaine Garfold, CCD Coordinator Anthony Bradley, Youth Minister Mr. John Reitmeyer, Maintenance Supervisor Ms. Karen Murphy, Music Minister
Bulletin Deadline:Monday 12:00 Noon (Please note: this is the Monday one week before publication)
Have Something to submit to the bulletin?
Mass Intentions We are currently accepting mass intentions: Through December, 2019 Mass requests can be made by mail, through the collection basket or by stopping at the Church Rectory, Tuesday through Thursday 10:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. No requests will be taken over the phone.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST A MASS, THE FORMS WITH OUR POLICY ARE AVAILABLE IN THE CHURCH.
New Members are always welcome!
If you are moving into, within, or out of the Parish, please call the Rectory Office and let us know.
(412) 461-6906 Ext: 105
Infant baptism is celebrated every other Sunday at 11:00 a.m. Parents must attend a pre-Baptism Class. Please contact the Rectory Office to make arrangements. (412) 461-6906 Ext: 110
The sacrament of penance is celebrated Saturday at 8:30 a.m.
Please contact the Rectory Office at least six months before the wedding (412) 461-6906 Ext: 101
Ministry to the Homebound Homebound members of the Parish should contact the Rectory Office to make arrangements to receive Holy Communion at home. Those in the hospital should inform the Rectory Office.
(412) 461-6906 Ext: 110
Use of the Holy Angels Parish Hall
• Registered parishioners may request the use of the parish hall following a funeral.
• Parish functions have priority.
• No alcohol may be served.
• Food must be catered or prepared elsewhere.
• The condition of the hall is to be maintained. Garbage must be bagged and ordinary clean up is expected.
• If necessary, security should be provided.
• Although there is no charge for the use of the hall a donation toward the electricity, supplies and maintenance is appreciated.